Friday 10 September 2010

2010-09-10: My eyes got a "touch up"

Last week I visited Capio Medicular, and doctor Wamidh again for a check up. Dr Wamidh was convinced that my eyesight could be even better with a small laser operation, and we agreed to do it the following day.
Just like the first operation it was painless, and the staff was excellent.
Directly after the operation we did a test of the eyes, and my vision was totally clear! Good was getting perfect!!!!
I was prepared that I was going into a healing period, that would be both painful and take some time - up to 3 months to gain the same kind of vision I had straight after the operation. It was good that I was prepared for the pain, becouse the second day after operation was not fun at all.
One week after the operation my vision is not 100% yet. I can now work on the computer, read newspapers and with some effort read the subtitles on TV, etceteras - but on longer distance it is not clear, even if I feel it improves day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment