Saturday 19 June 2010

2010-06-19: Mats last day in office yesterday!

Yesterday was the last working day for me. It feels a bit strange - like going for a long, long vacation. Before leaving the office I sent out an email to all colleagues and friends. It was amazing and encouraging to get such a massive respons - my mailbox got totally filled with greetings from all over the world,  to me and Anne! Thank you all, and keep in touch!

The last day was celebrated with family, and we enjoyed a very good concert with Rod Stewart.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mats

    Its empty without you here, where was the concert?

    Take care

    Tobbe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobbe, the concert was in Malmö. Have fun without me :-)

    Mats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underbart beslut! Wish you a fantastic "ride" - enjoy and gather loads of wonderfull memories!
    Hugs to both of you!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete